Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Pay Cuts: Hey Mark, Fuck You!

Shit, I gotta wonder if the ol' fuckaroonie himself reads my blog, because he decided to go fuck a whole bunch of other folks.

The poor (literally) souls working at what is now called EDS- An Hp Company, just got another kick in the groin. The 5% pay cut wasn't enough, so now they're giving an additional 10% pay cut as reported over at ZDnet.

Fuck that! Hey Mark, who the fuck do you think you are? Fucking with people's lives? I didn't see you offer to take a bigger pay cut here....wtf?!

The really poor fucks who make less than $40,000 are exempt from this - boy, gee, thanks!

And the kicker is, per the press release is the cut is a, "temporary reduction of 10 percent in base salary effective for April 2009"

Temporary? Fucking great! Temporary until when? Want to know my guess?

In three months, they'll send out a note that says, basically, "I am Mark Hurd. Once I fucked you for 5% of your salary. Then a few weeks later, I decided to fuck you for another 10% of your salary, but I decided that this fucking was only temporary. Well, upon further review, due to these fucking crazy economic times, not to mention how much I love to fuck you, these pay cuts are now permanent."

That's been how Hurd has rolled these things thru since he arrived at HP, a piece at a time. Don't hit ya with all of it at the same time.

Fuck that! And Fuck You Mark Hurd!

2 comments:

  1. This all makes me so mad. I'm gonna go in and take a big shit on Mark Hurd's desk. Take that Mark Turd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Hurd is suck a fucking dick! I hope he dies a painful death (hopefully soon).

    ReplyDelete